- The Internet of things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
- The IoT allows objects to be sensed or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit in addition to reduced human intervention.
- When IoT is augmented with sensors and actuators, the technology becomes an instance of the more general class of cyber-physical systems, which also encompasses technologies such as smart grids, virtual power plants, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities.
- Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to interoperate within the existing Internet infrastructure. Experts estimate that the IoT will consist of about 30 billion objects by 2020.
- These devices collect useful data with the help of various existing technologies and then autonomously flow the data between other devices.
- Current market examples include home automation (also known as smart home devices) such as the control and automation of lighting, heating (like smart thermostat), ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and appliances such as washer/dryers, robotic vacuums, air purifiers, ovens, or refrigerators/freezers that use Wi-Fi for remote monitoring.
- Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
- Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
- Students will get Software “Development tool kit” at free of cost
- E-Books will also be provided to the students during the workshop
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
- Development tools CD
- Participation Certificate
- OD Certificate
- File, Pen, Notepad
- Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
- ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
- RESEARCH SCHOLARS
- Rs.350 per delegate from institute(Student)
- Rs.750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
- Rs.900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
- Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
- Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks. T
- The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
- Registration can be made through DD or CASH at: LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
Payment through DD drawn in favor of “LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd”, Payable at Coimbatore.
Send DD to the following address before 24.07.2017 to confirm your registration.
LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
No 165, 5th street,
Crosscut Road, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore – 641 012,
Ph:+91 90 953 953 33
* Terms & Conditions Apply
**No Swap Policy
***No Refund Policy